- Mather, JF, Othman, A, Streit, S, Dumitran, I & Wood, T (2017). System and method for biometric protocol standards. US patent 9838388.
- Robnik, M & Wood, T (2007). Testing Adiabatic Invariance in Separatrix Crossing. Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems.
- Wood, T (2008). Pleonastic Pronouns. Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, UK. (Supervisor: Dr. Ann Copestake)
- Wood, T (2018): Forensic Stylometry, presentation at Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School, University of Oxford, UK
- Mirone, A & Wood, T (2006), Computer Algebra calculation of XRMS polarisation dependence in the non spherical case, report at European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Grenoble, France
- Hansen, Stephen, Michael McMahon, and Andrea Prat (2018). Transparency and Deliberation on the FOMC: A Computational Linguistics Approach, Quarterly Journal of Economics.